News - Northern Territories
Register NOW for courses starting in Term 1 2018
Registrations OPEN NOW for Term 1 2018 courses
The six courses available across all regions are:
- Introduction to Special Education Needs (showcasing some of our remote and urban NT schools in videos);
- Understanding Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Understanding and Supporting Behaviour
- Inclusion for Speech, Language & Communication Needs
- Understanding Dyslexia and Significant Difficulties in Reading
- Understanding Hearing Loss (NEW in 2018)
Places are limited. Course registrations for all Online Training courses starting in Term 1 will close on Friday 16th February.
Interested? visit iSupport for more information and to download a registration form.
Groups of more than seven from the same school- contact Lyndsay Schinkel on 8944 9304 to discuss tailoring courses to your specific needs.